Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse - RN - PAH Educator - EG - Per Diem - Las Vegas
at CVS Health
*Overnight travel two to three nights per week*
As a Travel Nurse (RN) with CVS Health, you will have the opportunity to use your clinical skills and be an educator to our pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) patients and their caregivers, helping them understand their complex PAH therapies by providing infusion training and clinical support.
In this Travel RN role, you will...
- Consult and collaborate with physicians, clinicians, pharmacy operations and the sales team to coordinate the patient’s plan of care.
- Work within a highly specialized area of nursing and enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within a home care service.
- Assist patients who are initiating or transitioning to infused or inhaled therapies for PAH.
- Develop deep relationships with patients and care givers in a one-on-one setting.
- Use excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners.
- Participate in on-call as needed by staffing and business needs.
- Overnight travel as needed within your state of residence and surrounding states with the potential to go anywhere nationwide.
- Travel will be to provide patient care and education, and support our sales staff as needed.
- When not visiting patients, you will work from your home.
This is a per diem role working two to three days per week. If you have more availability than that, we can accommodate that at this time! Hours will vary based on the needs of the patients and the business. You will be traveling throughout the US.
You will have a uniquely rewarding setting to use your exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 5 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who also have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us :
Registered Nurse, RN, Infusion, Infusion Therapy, Pulmonary, Cardiology, PAH, Groshong,Hickman, Travel, Travel Nurse, IV Team, ER, ICU, Home Infusion, Transplant, CRNI, Oncology, Cardiovascular, Vascular Access
- Registered Nurse with current unencumbered license in the state of Nevada with ability to obtain additional licensure for multi state service area
- Two years minimum of high-tech home infusion experience or two years experience minimum in a critical care or acute care hospital setting providing high-tech infusions.
- Ability to build positive business relationships with all levels of medical/clinical personnel.
- Ability to travel as noted in the position summary and as business needs require.
- Have and maintain current CPR certification.
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity
- RN multi state/compact licensure
- Managing patients with PAH
- CRNI certification
- Home healthcare experience
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.